Utilities, Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 10, 2017
Knocking on the utility door: Finding the collaboration path to a win-win-win
This white paper, presented by EDF Renewable Energy, explores a three-tiered collaboration concept for corporations, electric utilities and developers to work together toward meeting the needs of corporate renewable energy buyers.
To date, many corporate buyers have entered into either physical or financial contracts partnering with a renewable energy developer or navigating the market with an outright purchase of a renewable energy facility. Is there a missing piece that can benefit all three parties – utilities, corporates and renewable energy developers alike?
The paper covers the benefits, challenges, pitfalls and sustainability benefits for corporations of working with electric utilities on renewable energy.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy.
- GM, P&G execs to kick-off SED webinar series
- As corporations emerge as renewable energy buyers, what are their purchasing options?
- Wind farms supplying power to P&G, Salesforce, sold
- Corporate guide to moving beyond RECs to accelerate your commitment to additionality
- 8 essential considerations for a successful VPPA