GHG Emissions, Utilities, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Finance, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - September 13, 2017 - By Smart Energy Decisions Research
The state of corporate renewable energy sourcing
A survey was fielded to Smart Energy Decisions readers in June representing commercial, industrial, institutional and government organizations. We note that the survey was conducted shortly after President Donald Trump on June 1 announced his decision to withdraw the U.S. from the 2015 Paris climate agreement reached by 195 countries within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Responses from a total of 94 organizations (one respondent per company) are included in these results.
As the survey sample included readers of Smart Energy Decisions, respondents are more engaged with renewable energy than a broader industry sample would demonstrate. Overall, 86 respondents (91%) are considering or have made renewable energy purchase; 8 respondents (9%) have not made these purchases and have no plans to do so. The focus of this report concerns the larger group of engaged corporate renewable energy buyers, and includes responses to questions on topics including: primary motivators for purchasing renewable energy; internal decision-making processes; corporate renewable energy targets; and preferred methods, mechanisms and strategies for buying renewable energy powered electricity.
The unique data and analysis found in the report is only available in the two editions of this exclusive Smart Energy Decisions research report.
The Basic Edition (PDF) License is $1,999 and includes:
- 71 pages
- 43 charts and graphs
- Insights based on exclusive primary research conducted by SED Research
- Rights to distribute the report throughout your company
The Premium Edition (PDF) License is $2,999 and includes: All Basic Edition features PLUS
- 30+ additional pages of expanded charts and data
- Data sorted by: type of company, level of experience, annual electricity spend, company status (public or private), and region of operation
You may purchase either edition or download a brochure with more details by clicking on one of the buttons below.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building