Energy Procurement, Utilities, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - November 2, 2017
Webinar: Knocking on the utilities' door – a closer look at green tariffs
As commercial and industrial companies increasingly commit to corporate sustainability goals, the executives responsible for energy and sustainability management are faced with a variety of alternatives for increasing their use of renewable energy. One of the most appealing choices is to continue to procure energy from their incumbent utility through a green tariff. But this isn’t always cut and dried. In most markets, green tariffs are still not available. In those markets where they are, the value proposition may not be compelling or the terms could be a challenge.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading corporate buyers of renewables and their utility partners are working within green tariff frameworks. Where are these available? Where might they emerge? What are the challenges? And how to work in successful partnership under green tariffs.
Jacob Susman, VP & Head of Origination, EDF Renewable Energy, will interview Steve Chriss, Director, Energy and Strategy Analysis, Walmart Stores, and Don Ford, Director-Renewable Business Solutions, Westar Energy, on these and related topics.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business