Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial - April 6, 2018
Energy Star Awards for Partners of the Year
The 2018 Energy Star Award winners have been named by the EPA in the category of Partner of the Year for Energy Management. This award is given to Energy Star partners that have demonstrated improved energy performance of buildings and plants through a corporate-wide energy program. These Partner of the Year Awards recognize specific achievements in 2017 and are in addition to the Energy Star Sustained Excellence Awards that recognize ongoing achievement over a number of years.
Applications for this award were evaluated in three categories: energy management practices, communication strategies, and demonstration of energy savings. A total of 15 companies, organizations, and institutions were recognized in this category for adopting a continuous energy management strategy across the organization's entire portfolio of buildings and plants.
Click on each link to view the achievements of selected winners:
All Energy Star award winners will be honored at the annual Energy Star awards dinner on Friday, April 20 in Washington DC.
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy