Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - August 1, 2018
Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
This case study, presented by Edison Energy, powered by Altenex, details the renewables efforts made by Bloomberg L.P. — from their initial procurement of RECs in 2007 to a commitment to source 100% of electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
"Sourcing renewable electricity enables us to diversify our energy supply, reduce costs, provide a hedge against rising traditional energy costs and helps contribute to cleaner, healthier communities," explained Curtis Ravenel, Bloomberg's global head of sustainable business and finance., adding that the company's 100% goal is "part of our overall business strategy — good for the business, good for the environment."
Download the case study to explore Bloomberg's example of scaling a portfolio approach to renewables across a complex enterprise.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
3 emerging trends uncovered during ENGIE Insight’s Coast to Coast Sustainability Tour.
- RESF Fall Presentation: Kingspan - Our 2020 Vision
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
- Webinar replay: Trends in Community Solar w/an Update on Illinois