Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - August 1, 2018
Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
This case study, presented by Edison Energy, powered by Altenex, details the renewables efforts made by Bloomberg L.P. — from their initial procurement of RECs in 2007 to a commitment to source 100% of electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
"Sourcing renewable electricity enables us to diversify our energy supply, reduce costs, provide a hedge against rising traditional energy costs and helps contribute to cleaner, healthier communities," explained Curtis Ravenel, Bloomberg's global head of sustainable business and finance., adding that the company's 100% goal is "part of our overall business strategy — good for the business, good for the environment."
Download the case study to explore Bloomberg's example of scaling a portfolio approach to renewables across a complex enterprise.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Webinar replay: Trends in Community Solar w/an Update on Illinois
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers