Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 17, 2018
Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, will provide an overview of the emerging trend of buyer aggregation. Not every major energy buyer is able to take down a significant volume of renewable energy to secure the lowest pricing. Enter the aggregation model - where buyers combine their individual renewable energy goals to increase their overall buying power and tap into the price advantages of a large renewable energy purchase.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading buyers of renewables and utilities are creating opportunities for more buyers to source renewables. You’ll also learn how you can pursue an aggregated renewable energy purchase and gain an understanding of the challenges and keys to a successful collaboration.
Featured speakers include:
- Joby Carlson, director, global sustainability at Walmart
- Pete Nettles, renewable energy planning manager at Georgia Power.
- Caroline Mead, associate director of origination, EDF Renewables
- EDF Renewable Energy, looking to expand offerings to corporate buyers, strikes deal for groSolar
- Walmart request for energy shopping in VA denied
- New wind will give energy to Walmart, Smithfield Foods, Starbucks
- California winery plans solar + battery installation
- Walmart 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program