GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - March 27, 2019
Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
The Smart Energy Decisions 2019 Innovation Summit opened on a high note with a team from Merck discussing how their usually conservative company set a strategy of aggressive environmental sustainability goals and how they plan to reach these targets.
The presentation by Chris Broome, associate director, global energy and sustainability center of excellence, Michael Waslin, senior engineer, environmental sustainability, and Douglas Yunaska, associate director, global energy, shared their thoughts on how to break down silos and the key ingredients to creating a high-performing team.
Download the presentation to explore how collaboration is leading to sustainability success for Merck.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building