Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - August 9, 2019
DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
Smart Energy Decisions' recent Distributed Energy Forum focused on creating and executing strategies to maximize opportunities from the deployment of distributed energy resources by large power users. We continue our series of event presentations with the keynote, "How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant" from Art Justice, vice president of energy and sustainability, Cinemark.
While implementing DERs at owned properties is relatively easy, explained Justice, working with landlords is "an adventure." This presentation explores how to get started and factors that may impact these projects, as well as a review of Cinemark's on-site solar and EV charging strategies.
To download the presentation, click here:
Click here for information on Smart Energy Decisions' next event, the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, September 16-18, Ponte Vedra inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward