Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables - September 27, 2019
Beyond the Meter Podcast - Episode 3: Renewable Energy Sourcing in Higher Education
The third episode of Smart Energy Decisions' Beyond the Meter podcast focuses on the use of renewable energy by institutions of higher education. These campuses are massive consumers of energy who are also in the business of learning and teaching - a combo that makes them ideal laboratories for innovation and advancement in the field.
Guests Wolfgang Bauer, associate vice president, Michigan State University and Scott Therien, project development manager, REC Solar, join host John Failla to share their views on the adoption of renewable energy sourcing by universities, the status of electric vehicles on campus, and what the future of energy holds for higher education
Click here to go Beyond the Meter!
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- Destination: Net Zero – Moving the needle towards carbon neutral
- Why Storage + is the Building Block of the Energy Transition