Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - February 17, 2020
2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
Over the past 10 extraordinary years, the United States has fundamentally overhauled how it produces, delivers and consumes energy. The 2020 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook – produced for the Business Council for Sustainable Energy by BloombergNEF – looks at the U.S. energy transformation of the past decade (2010 – 2019) and provides the annual update on the progress of energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors in 2019 in America.
Download an overview of the report to explore an era of economic growth, reduced CO2 emissions and sharply falling energy costs.
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness