Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - February 17, 2020
2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
Over the past 10 extraordinary years, the United States has fundamentally overhauled how it produces, delivers and consumes energy. The 2020 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook – produced for the Business Council for Sustainable Energy by BloombergNEF – looks at the U.S. energy transformation of the past decade (2010 – 2019) and provides the annual update on the progress of energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors in 2019 in America.
Download an overview of the report to explore an era of economic growth, reduced CO2 emissions and sharply falling energy costs.
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World