Solar, Sourcing Renewables - June 5, 2020
Enhancing Sustainable Cities
The City of Temecula in California is a shining star in their commitment to govern based on a 10-year sustainability plan. Noticing that the integration of renewable energy is a draw for people looking to relocate to areas offering a higher quality of life, the City looked to identify opportunities to use solar for habitat restoration and enhancement. This led the City to work with BioStar in order to navigate a cleaner carbon footprint and achieve ESG goals through cost-effective renewables.
Download this case study explore how collaborative partnerships, such as City of Temecula and BioStar, have proven successful in creating a more sustainable earth.
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward