Case study: Custom coating company deploys $1M in energy efficiency upgrades
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Power Prices
Date Published: 11/7/2016
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This case study, presented by Constellation, outlines how the team helped an Illinois-based powder coating and E-coating industry veteran implement $1 million in energy efficiency upgrades with no upfront capital investment.
As part of Constellation's "Energy Made Easy" program, B.L. Downey Company upgraded its equipment, adding automated oven controls to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of its production while reducing energy usage. The project significantly reduced the company's electricity and natural gas usage, resulting in the elimination of four million pounds of carbon emissions from its footprint each year.
Check out the full customer profile to learn more.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report