Expanding solar opportunities in the C&I sector: an introduction to Property Assessed Clean Energy
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/16/2016
Source: Solar Energy Industries Association
This report, Expanding Solar Deployment Opportunities in the C&I Sector: An Introduction to Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) details the findings of the Solar Energy Industries Association and industry experts that convened to investigate the opportunity, associated barriers and potential solutions for the solar industry to better serve commercial and industrial energy users.
While the C&I sector has long been believed to be one of extraordinary opportunity to deploy solar energy technologies, SEIA says there has been relatively slow growth there due to a wide range of complexities in ownership structure, creditworthiness of the end-consumer and other issues. PACE, and commercial PACE, or C-PACE, is a financial tool that can help overcome many of them.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report