Case study: Long Island warehouse goes solar
Type: Case Study
Categories: Distributed Generation, Finance, Solar
Date Published: 2/13/2017
Primary Topic: Solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, offers insight into a 1,560 kW rooftop solar system designed and installed for New York beer distributor Clare Rose Inc.
Download the document to learn more about how the system is generating approximately 90% of the warehouse facility's energy needs and provides significant environmental benefits.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
- Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at Institutions
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- Alternative Clean Fuels for Decarbonization: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) & Green Hydrogen
- 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- Why Leslie Knope Would Be Proud of the New Federal Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Incorporating the Better Plants Steam System In-Plant Training Into Corporate Training and Energy Management Best Practices
- Four ways your business can benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement Advances RE at Colorado State University
- Learning the language of sustainability planning and climate reporting