Knocking on the utility door: Finding the collaboration path to a win-win-win
Type: White Paper
Categories: Utilities, Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/10/2017
Source: EDF Renewable Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This white paper, presented by EDF Renewable Energy, explores a three-tiered collaboration concept for corporations, electric utilities and developers to work together toward meeting the needs of corporate renewable energy buyers.
To date, many corporate buyers have entered into either physical or financial contracts partnering with a renewable energy developer or navigating the market with an outright purchase of a renewable energy facility. Is there a missing piece that can benefit all three parties – utilities, corporates and renewable energy developers alike?
The paper covers the benefits, challenges, pitfalls and sustainability benefits for corporations of working with electric utilities on renewable energy.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio