Case study: Medline's 1st North American solar project
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/13/2017
Primary Topic: Solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, shares details about Medline's first-ever onsite solar project in North America. The manufacturer and distributor of medical and surgical supplies recently completed the installation of a 1.1 MW system at one of its California facilities.
Download this document to learn more about the system and how it fits into Medline's broader sustainability goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation