Case study: Medline's 1st North American solar project
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/13/2017
Primary Topic: Solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, shares details about Medline's first-ever onsite solar project in North America. The manufacturer and distributor of medical and surgical supplies recently completed the installation of a 1.1 MW system at one of its California facilities.
Download this document to learn more about the system and how it fits into Medline's broader sustainability goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training