Innovation Summit Survey 2017: Trends and strategies in corporate energy management and renewables
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/24/2017
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Demand Management
This exclusive Smart Energy Decisions report explores the findings of a 2017 survey of large commercial and industrial energy users regarding their near-term corporate energy management and renewable energy sourcing plans amid an increasingly daunting landscape.
In an effort to better understand this dynamic and rapidly changing environment, Smart Energy Decisions surveyed corporate energy management executives from nearly 40 large commercial and industrial companies who attended the 2017 Innovation Summit. This report analyzes the information shared by 38 respondents on the main drivers of energy management plans; the evolving relationship between energy management and sustainability teams; and plans and timelines for renewable energy projects, battery storage, fuel cells, lighting retrofits, energy data analytics systems and more.
Download the report to learn more about the findings of this survey.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities