Case study: How solar is slashing costs for Ricoh USA
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/21/2017
Primary Topic: Commercial
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details benefits of a 607-kW ground-mount solar photovoltaic system installation at Ricoh USA's offices in Caldwell, N.J.
A top global manufacturer of imaging electronics and printing equipment, Ricoh USA expects the grid solar array to generate more than 790,000 kWh per year, providing more than half of the office facility's electricity needs.
"Concern for the environment is in Ricoh's DNA ... It's what drove us to undertake this solar array project and it's what drives our emissions reductions as a global company," said Donna Venable, vice president of human resources for RICOH USA.
Download the case study below to learn more.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum