Case study: Scaling renewables to match the enterprise
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 9/6/2017
Source: Edison Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This case study, presented by Edison Energy, outlines the approach taken by Iron Mountain to increase its use of renewable energy through a series of transactions right-sized for its needs.
Iron Mountain's journey underscores one of the central challenges of expanding the U.S. renewables market: How do companies that can't offtake utility-scale projects on their own participate? Can smaller companies source renewables? Can bigger companies assemble portfolios of renewable energy built up from smaller-than-utility scale tranches of off-take? The answer is a resounding yes.
Download the case study below to learn more.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business