Solar + storage: A gold opportunity in the Golden State
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Storage, Solar
Date Published: 9/18/2017
Source: REC Solar
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This guide, presented by REC Solar, explains how customers can lower their exposure to market risks and save money, both immediately and in the long term, by installing solar PV and energy storage together.
From making the case for solar-plus-storage to addressing how the solution pans out, including analysis, financing options, design, deployment and operations, and customer profile, this guide will walk you through the process from beginning to end. The 16-page PDF also answers frequency asked questions, such as: How quickly can the storage system adjust to the state of the solar PV system, in the case of cloud cover, for example; and how can solar + storage reduce the effective PPA rate for a solar PV project?
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- Insights from SED’s Spring Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
- Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- Infographic: Harnessing that Hawaiian sunshine
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come
- Levi Strauss & Co. ramps up climate commitments