Solar + storage: A gold opportunity in the Golden State
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Storage, Solar
Date Published: 9/18/2017
Source: REC Solar
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This guide, presented by REC Solar, explains how customers can lower their exposure to market risks and save money, both immediately and in the long term, by installing solar PV and energy storage together.
From making the case for solar-plus-storage to addressing how the solution pans out, including analysis, financing options, design, deployment and operations, and customer profile, this guide will walk you through the process from beginning to end. The 16-page PDF also answers frequency asked questions, such as: How quickly can the storage system adjust to the state of the solar PV system, in the case of cloud cover, for example; and how can solar + storage reduce the effective PPA rate for a solar PV project?
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum