Solar + storage: A gold opportunity in the Golden State
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Storage, Solar
Date Published: 9/18/2017
Source: REC Solar
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This guide, presented by REC Solar, explains how customers can lower their exposure to market risks and save money, both immediately and in the long term, by installing solar PV and energy storage together.
From making the case for solar-plus-storage to addressing how the solution pans out, including analysis, financing options, design, deployment and operations, and customer profile, this guide will walk you through the process from beginning to end. The 16-page PDF also answers frequency asked questions, such as: How quickly can the storage system adjust to the state of the solar PV system, in the case of cloud cover, for example; and how can solar + storage reduce the effective PPA rate for a solar PV project?
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: 7 key trends in corporate RE sourcing
- Case study: Lighting + controls with a 3-year payback
- Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- The New England Electric Power Market
- Renewable Energy, Additionality, and Impact: An FAQ on the U.S. Voluntary Renewable Energy Markets