Infographic: 7 key trends in corporate RE sourcing
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/30/2017
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
What does the appetite for renewable energy investment look like in the wake of the United States' withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement? We received responses from 94 US companies and institutions - over 40 of which are in the Fortune 500 - to learn about their attitudes and practices in renewable energy post-Paris.
This infographic to gain insights on the seven key findings from this landmark research.
About the report: A survey was fielded to Smart Energy Decisions readers in June representing commercial, industrial, institutional and government organizations. We note that the survey was conducted shortly after President Donald Trump on June 1 announced his decision to withdraw the U.S. from the 2015 Paris climate agreement reached by 195 countries within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Responses from a total of 94 organizations (one respondent per company) are included in this report outlining the state of corporate renewable energy sourcing.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution