Webinar: Knocking on the utilities' door – a closer look at green tariffs
Categories: Energy Procurement, Utilities, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/14/2017
Source: EDF Renewable Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
As commercial and industrial companies increasingly commit to corporate sustainability goals, the executives responsible for energy and sustainability management are faced with a variety of alternatives for increasing their use of renewable energy. One of the most appealing choices is to continue to procure energy from their incumbent utility through a green tariff. But this isn’t always cut and dried. In most markets, green tariffs are still not available. In those markets where they are, the value proposition may not be compelling or the terms could be a challenge.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading corporate buyers of renewables and their utility partners are working within green tariff frameworks. Where are these available? Where might they emerge? What are the challenges? And how to work in successful partnership under green tariffs.
Jacob Susman, VP & Head of Origination, EDF Renewable Energy, will interview Steve Chriss, Director, Energy and Strategy Analysis, Walmart Stores, and Don Ford, Director-Renewable Business Solutions, Westar Energy, on these and related topics.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business