New energy opportunities: Innovations that shape how companies manage energy
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids
Date Published: 12/15/2017
Source: Schneider Electric
Primary Topic: Demand Management
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, details opportunities for corporations created by the development of new clean energy technologies from wind and solar to energy storage and blockchain.
As the paper notes, aggressive innovation among energy solutions providers — in response to pressures such as corporate demand and policy changes including the Paris Climate Accord — has accelerated the rollout of disruptive technologies. Companies have grown increasingly willing to test out new cleantech in order to create operational efficiencies, reduce environmental impacts, and potentially to reduce costs or even generate ROI.
Download the paper below to explore several of these cutting-edge technologies, uncover the benefits and challenges of each, and learn by example from organizations that are already embracing the promising future that these new energy technologies offer.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
3 emerging trends uncovered during ENGIE Insight’s Coast to Coast Sustainability Tour.
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Drive Innovation and Clean Energy
- RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex
- You’ve set your sustainability goals. Now what?
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there