New energy opportunities: Innovations that shape how companies manage energy
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids
Date Published: 12/15/2017
Source: Schneider Electric
Primary Topic: Demand Management
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, details opportunities for corporations created by the development of new clean energy technologies from wind and solar to energy storage and blockchain.
As the paper notes, aggressive innovation among energy solutions providers — in response to pressures such as corporate demand and policy changes including the Paris Climate Accord — has accelerated the rollout of disruptive technologies. Companies have grown increasingly willing to test out new cleantech in order to create operational efficiencies, reduce environmental impacts, and potentially to reduce costs or even generate ROI.
Download the paper below to explore several of these cutting-edge technologies, uncover the benefits and challenges of each, and learn by example from organizations that are already embracing the promising future that these new energy technologies offer.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings