Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Regulation, Utilities, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/5/2018
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions Research
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
The spirit of the inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is captured in this Insights document, which features edited transcripts from the most memorable keynote presentations, panels, and conversations, including:
- Reid Spolek, manager of renewable energy, Amazon Web Services
- Duncan McIntyre, president, Altenex, an Edison Energy company
- Marty Sedler, director of global utilities and infrastructure, Intel Corp.
- Rob Threlkeld, global manager of renewable energy, General Motors
- Rowena Striff, aeronautics energy manager, Lockheed Martin
- John Powers, vice president, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric Energy and Sustainability Services
- Ben Chadwick, executive director of renewables origination, Constellation
Download the PDF below to see what you missed or relive the magic, and consider joining us for the 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forums
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings