Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Regulation, Utilities, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/5/2018
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions Research
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
As we prepare for the upcoming Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum Spring event, take a look back at last year's Forum.
The spirit of that inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is captured in this Insights document, which features edited transcripts from the most memorable keynote presentations, panels, and conversations, including:
- Reid Spolek, manager of renewable energy, Amazon Web Services
- Duncan McIntyre, president, Altenex, an Edison Energy company
- Marty Sedler, director of global utilities and infrastructure, Intel Corp.
- Rob Threlkeld, global manager of renewable energy, General Motors
- Rowena Striff, aeronautics energy manager, Lockheed Martin
- John Powers, vice president, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric Energy and Sustainability Services
- Ben Chadwick, executive director of renewables origination, Constellation
Download the PDF below to see what you missed or relive the magic, and consider joining us for the 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forums
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting
- Three Best Practices for Launching a Sustainability Program with Business Partners
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities