Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Procurement, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/7/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Procurement
This case study, presented by Point 380, asks the following question: What should corporate sustainability and energy managers do when presented with requests from internal and external stakeholder to implement more renewable energy or purchase more clean power for their company’s operations?
Point380 provides an answer by examining the path taken by a large U.S. retailer to understand the drivers behind RE procurement and then craft an approach that aligns with its energy management program.
Download this case study below to explore challenges and solutions provided by Point380’s approach to integrated energy and sustainability management.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio
- Fort Bragg - 50001 Ready Facility