Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Procurement, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/7/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Procurement
This case study, presented by Point 380, asks the following question: What should corporate sustainability and energy managers do when presented with requests from internal and external stakeholder to implement more renewable energy or purchase more clean power for their company’s operations?
Point380 provides an answer by examining the path taken by a large U.S. retailer to understand the drivers behind RE procurement and then craft an approach that aligns with its energy management program.
Download this case study below to explore challenges and solutions provided by Point380’s approach to integrated energy and sustainability management.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings