Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Procurement, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/7/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Procurement
This case study, presented by Point 380, asks the following question: What should corporate sustainability and energy managers do when presented with requests from internal and external stakeholder to implement more renewable energy or purchase more clean power for their company’s operations?
Point380 provides an answer by examining the path taken by a large U.S. retailer to understand the drivers behind RE procurement and then craft an approach that aligns with its energy management program.
Download this case study below to explore challenges and solutions provided by Point380’s approach to integrated energy and sustainability management.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting
- Three Best Practices for Launching a Sustainability Program with Business Partners
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities