Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 2/23/2018
Primary Topic: Demand Management
This webinar, sponsored by CPower, starts with the idea that managing energy demand for commercial real estate properties is a blend of art and science. The science has changed dramatically in the last 10 years, resulting in a dramatically expanding palette of tools that facility and energy manager can use to practice their artistry.
Michael Mindell, National Account Executive with CPower Energy Management, and Gregg Fischer, P.E., Director of Energy Systems at Tishman Speyer, join Smart Energy Decisions moderator John Failla to explore the following topics related to the dramatic changes taking place:
- How energy-savvy customers are driving changes in transparency in charges and billing
- How the Internet of Things is changing how energy and facility managers talk about energy efficiency
- How AI solutions like predictive analytics can support--but will never replace--the human experience
While the core business objectives of reducing energy demand and costs remain the same, the strategies and tools for achieving these objectives and rapidly changing. Listen to this webinar to gain actionable insights on the changing energy landscape of commercial real estate.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Renewable Energy Purchasing vs. Climate Goals
- The Invisible Enemy of Energy Management Programs (And 5 Steps to Beat it)
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Revisiting 4 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex