Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 2/23/2018
Primary Topic: Demand Management
This webinar, sponsored by CPower, starts with the idea that managing energy demand for commercial real estate properties is a blend of art and science. The science has changed dramatically in the last 10 years, resulting in a dramatically expanding palette of tools that facility and energy manager can use to practice their artistry.
Michael Mindell, National Account Executive with CPower Energy Management, and Gregg Fischer, P.E., Director of Energy Systems at Tishman Speyer, join Smart Energy Decisions moderator John Failla to explore the following topics related to the dramatic changes taking place:
- How energy-savvy customers are driving changes in transparency in charges and billing
- How the Internet of Things is changing how energy and facility managers talk about energy efficiency
- How AI solutions like predictive analytics can support--but will never replace--the human experience
While the core business objectives of reducing energy demand and costs remain the same, the strategies and tools for achieving these objectives and rapidly changing. Listen to this webinar to gain actionable insights on the changing energy landscape of commercial real estate.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
- Case Study: Clif Bar’s innovative supply chain leadership
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities
- The Next Generation of Energy Cost Reductions
- Climate action makes (business) sense for U.S. utilities
- Column: Hulu Moves Data Centers to 100% RE Facility
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?