Innovation Summit Presentation: Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy
Date Published: 2/27/2018
Smart Energy Decision's 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy," presented by Brent Trenga, building technology director, North America, Kingspan.
Trenga outlines the company's global strategy around its net-zero efforts., including plans to save, generate, and buy clean energy and reduce consumption across its 110 manufacturing facilities worldwide as it moves towards it 2020 net-zero goal.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- Insights from SED’s Spring Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
- Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- Infographic: Harnessing that Hawaiian sunshine
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come
- Levi Strauss & Co. ramps up climate commitments