Innovation Summit Presentation: Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy
Date Published: 2/27/2018
Smart Energy Decision's 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy," presented by Brent Trenga, building technology director, North America, Kingspan.
Trenga outlines the company's global strategy around its net-zero efforts., including plans to save, generate, and buy clean energy and reduce consumption across its 110 manufacturing facilities worldwide as it moves towards it 2020 net-zero goal.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
- Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
- Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
- AWEA Corporate Buyer's Guide to Wind Energy
- Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
- One year later, companies and investors are ‘Still In’
- LEMs: An Emerging Corporate Energy Management Tool
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting