Innovation Summit Presentation: Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy
Date Published: 2/27/2018
Smart Energy Decision's 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy," presented by Brent Trenga, building technology director, North America, Kingspan.
Trenga outlines the company's global strategy around its net-zero efforts., including plans to save, generate, and buy clean energy and reduce consumption across its 110 manufacturing facilities worldwide as it moves towards it 2020 net-zero goal.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
- Case Study: Clif Bar’s innovative supply chain leadership
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities
- The Next Generation of Energy Cost Reductions
- Climate action makes (business) sense for U.S. utilities
- Column: Hulu Moves Data Centers to 100% RE Facility
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?