Innovation Summit Presentation: Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy
Date Published: 2/27/2018
Smart Energy Decision's 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy," presented by Brent Trenga, building technology director, North America, Kingspan.
Trenga outlines the company's global strategy around its net-zero efforts., including plans to save, generate, and buy clean energy and reduce consumption across its 110 manufacturing facilities worldwide as it moves towards it 2020 net-zero goal.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report