A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
Type: Case Study
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement
Date Published: 3/9/2018
Source: ENGIE North America
Primary Topic: Demand Management
This case study, presented by ENGIE North America, tracks the progress made by Ohio State University to strengthen its position as an international pioneer in sustainability.
The goal was to find a private-sector partner with critical operational, technical, and financial expertise to guide the University, with a campus that serves approximately 59,400 students and 43,800 employees, with 485 buildings over a 25-million-square-foot footprint that spans nearly 2,000 acres.
Download this case study to learn how they accomplished their goal with a plan that includes utility systems management, supply procurement consulting, sustainability program implementation, and academic collaboration.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- 2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy in the C Suite
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States