Infographic: Fifth Third Bank PPA
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 3/12/2018
Source: Fifth Third Bank
Primary Topic: Solar
Fifth Third Bancorp has become the first Fortune 500 company and the first bank to sign a PPA to reach 100% RE with a single project. Fifth Third also becomes the first publicly-traded company to commit to purchase 100 percent renewable energy through solar power alone. To top it off, the company also announced it is on track to achieve its 100% RE goal this year, four years ahead of schedule.
View this infographic to gain insight into Fifth Third Bank's achievement:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
- Case Study: Clif Bar’s innovative supply chain leadership
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities
- The Next Generation of Energy Cost Reductions
- Climate action makes (business) sense for U.S. utilities
- Column: Hulu Moves Data Centers to 100% RE Facility
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?