Infographic: Fifth Third Bank PPA
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 3/12/2018
Source: Fifth Third Bank
Primary Topic: Solar
Fifth Third Bancorp has become the first Fortune 500 company and the first bank to sign a PPA to reach 100% RE with a single project. Fifth Third also becomes the first publicly-traded company to commit to purchase 100 percent renewable energy through solar power alone. To top it off, the company also announced it is on track to achieve its 100% RE goal this year, four years ahead of schedule.
View this infographic to gain insight into Fifth Third Bank's achievement:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- Insights from SED’s Spring Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
- Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- Infographic: Harnessing that Hawaiian sunshine
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come
- Levi Strauss & Co. ramps up climate commitments