Infographic: Ingersoll Rand achieves energy goals ahead of schedule
Date Published: 4/17/2018
Source: Ingersoll Rand
As part of its global Climate Commitment, Ingersoll Rand committed to a 35% reduction of its greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint from its own operations by 2020. To deliver on this goal, the company targeted a 10% increase in energy efficiency from a 2013 baseline – and has achieved the goal two years ahead of schedule.
"Energy efficiency is a primary consideration in everything we do across our own operations and for our customers in the building, industrial and transport industries," said Paul Camuti, senior vice president of innovation and chief technology officer for Ingersoll Rand. "We are pleased to achieve this significant milestone, and thank the Ingersoll Rand team around the world for reducing energy use and our impact on the environment, and enhancing sustainable value for our customers."
Click on the link for more information on Ingersoll Rand's achievement:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum