Infographic: Ingersoll Rand achieves energy goals ahead of schedule
Date Published: 4/17/2018
Source: Ingersoll Rand
As part of its global Climate Commitment, Ingersoll Rand committed to a 35% reduction of its greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint from its own operations by 2020. To deliver on this goal, the company targeted a 10% increase in energy efficiency from a 2013 baseline – and has achieved the goal two years ahead of schedule.
"Energy efficiency is a primary consideration in everything we do across our own operations and for our customers in the building, industrial and transport industries," said Paul Camuti, senior vice president of innovation and chief technology officer for Ingersoll Rand. "We are pleased to achieve this significant milestone, and thank the Ingersoll Rand team around the world for reducing energy use and our impact on the environment, and enhancing sustainable value for our customers."
Click on the link for more information on Ingersoll Rand's achievement:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business