Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/10/2018
Source: Better Buildings Initiative
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The 2018 Better Buildings Annual Progress Report highlights accomplishments, strategies, and solutions in the commercial, industrial, residential, and public sectors to improve energy productivity.
More than 350 Better Buildings Challenge partners have saved more than $3 billion since the program began. Nearly 200 manufacturing partners are working with DOE through the Better Plants program and have saved more than $4 billion to date.
Click here to review the latest progress of the more than 900 organizations working with the DOE to collaboratively drive innovation in the marketplace as part of the Better Buildings Initiative:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex