Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/10/2018
Source: Better Buildings Initiative
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The 2018 Better Buildings Annual Progress Report highlights accomplishments, strategies, and solutions in the commercial, industrial, residential, and public sectors to improve energy productivity.
More than 350 Better Buildings Challenge partners have saved more than $3 billion since the program began. Nearly 200 manufacturing partners are working with DOE through the Better Plants program and have saved more than $4 billion to date.
Click here to review the latest progress of the more than 900 organizations working with the DOE to collaboratively drive innovation in the marketplace as part of the Better Buildings Initiative:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting
- Three Best Practices for Launching a Sustainability Program with Business Partners
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities