Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/10/2018
Source: Better Buildings Initiative
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The 2018 Better Buildings Annual Progress Report highlights accomplishments, strategies, and solutions in the commercial, industrial, residential, and public sectors to improve energy productivity.
More than 350 Better Buildings Challenge partners have saved more than $3 billion since the program began. Nearly 200 manufacturing partners are working with DOE through the Better Plants program and have saved more than $4 billion to date.
Click here to review the latest progress of the more than 900 organizations working with the DOE to collaboratively drive innovation in the marketplace as part of the Better Buildings Initiative:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come