Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/10/2018
Source: Better Buildings Initiative
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The 2018 Better Buildings Annual Progress Report highlights accomplishments, strategies, and solutions in the commercial, industrial, residential, and public sectors to improve energy productivity.
More than 350 Better Buildings Challenge partners have saved more than $3 billion since the program began. Nearly 200 manufacturing partners are working with DOE through the Better Plants program and have saved more than $4 billion to date.
Click here to review the latest progress of the more than 900 organizations working with the DOE to collaboratively drive innovation in the marketplace as part of the Better Buildings Initiative:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings