2018 Innovation Awards
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/14/2018
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on February 28, 2018 to twelve large electric power users and utilities to recognize their efforts in support of the energy transformation currently underway.
Click on the button below to download a special issue of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning projects and information on entering the 2019 Innovation Awards program.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings