2018 Innovation Awards
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/14/2018
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on February 28, 2018 to twelve large electric power users and utilities to recognize their efforts in support of the energy transformation currently underway.
Click on the button below to download a special issue of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning projects and information on entering the 2019 Innovation Awards program.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex