2018 Innovation Awards
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/14/2018
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on February 28, 2018 to twelve large electric power users and utilities to recognize their efforts in support of the energy transformation currently underway.
Click on the button below to download a special issue of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning projects and information on entering the 2019 Innovation Awards program.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come