Deloitte Resources 2018 Study: Businesses drive and households strive
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/16/2018
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
According to the eighth annual Deloitte Resources Study, businesses remain committed to reducing their energy consumption and to procuring electricity from renewable sources. To drive improvement, they are expressing greater interest in emerging technologies, such as battery storage units, microgrids, and alternative-fueled vehicles.
Deloitte has designed this study as a tool to assist companies with their business decision-making, to help build the business case necessary to establish priorities and gain support for proposed initiatives, as well as to provide solid data for new directions that are under evaluation.
Download this research report to view survey results and insights to guide your energy-related business decisions
Please fill out the form below to download the brochure. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings