Deloitte Resources 2018 Study: Businesses drive and households strive
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/16/2018
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
According to the eighth annual Deloitte Resources Study, businesses remain committed to reducing their energy consumption and to procuring electricity from renewable sources. To drive improvement, they are expressing greater interest in emerging technologies, such as battery storage units, microgrids, and alternative-fueled vehicles.
Deloitte has designed this study as a tool to assist companies with their business decision-making, to help build the business case necessary to establish priorities and gain support for proposed initiatives, as well as to provide solid data for new directions that are under evaluation.
Download this research report to view survey results and insights to guide your energy-related business decisions
Please fill out the form below to download the brochure. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting
- Three Best Practices for Launching a Sustainability Program with Business Partners
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities