Deloitte Resources 2018 Study: Businesses drive and households strive
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/16/2018
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
According to the eighth annual Deloitte Resources Study, businesses remain committed to reducing their energy consumption and to procuring electricity from renewable sources. To drive improvement, they are expressing greater interest in emerging technologies, such as battery storage units, microgrids, and alternative-fueled vehicles.
Deloitte has designed this study as a tool to assist companies with their business decision-making, to help build the business case necessary to establish priorities and gain support for proposed initiatives, as well as to provide solid data for new directions that are under evaluation.
Download this research report to view survey results and insights to guide your energy-related business decisions
Please fill out the form below to download the brochure. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex