Supercharged: Challenges & opportunities in global battery storage markets
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage
Date Published: 5/30/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This report from Deloitte's Center for Energy Solutions on global energy storage explores eight key market drivers that are supercharging the technology, while revealing four barriers that may be impeding growth. The report suggests dynamic battery storage growth will likely continue, especially in nine countries that are aggressively reshaping energy storage markets.
"Supercharged: Challenges and opportunities in global battery storage markets" uncovers what is driving the push for energy storage and what utilities, policymakers, and other stakeholders are doing to develop storage markets and support ongoing deployment.
Click here to learn how battery storage is changing globally:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come