Supercharged: Challenges & opportunities in global battery storage markets
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage
Date Published: 5/30/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This report from Deloitte's Center for Energy Solutions on global energy storage explores eight key market drivers that are supercharging the technology, while revealing four barriers that may be impeding growth. The report suggests dynamic battery storage growth will likely continue, especially in nine countries that are aggressively reshaping energy storage markets.
"Supercharged: Challenges and opportunities in global battery storage markets" uncovers what is driving the push for energy storage and what utilities, policymakers, and other stakeholders are doing to develop storage markets and support ongoing deployment.
Click here to learn how battery storage is changing globally:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
- Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
- Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
- AWEA Corporate Buyer's Guide to Wind Energy
- Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
- One year later, companies and investors are ‘Still In’
- LEMs: An Emerging Corporate Energy Management Tool
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting