Supercharged: Challenges & opportunities in global battery storage markets
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage
Date Published: 5/30/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This report from Deloitte's Center for Energy Solutions on global energy storage explores eight key market drivers that are supercharging the technology, while revealing four barriers that may be impeding growth. The report suggests dynamic battery storage growth will likely continue, especially in nine countries that are aggressively reshaping energy storage markets.
"Supercharged: Challenges and opportunities in global battery storage markets" uncovers what is driving the push for energy storage and what utilities, policymakers, and other stakeholders are doing to develop storage markets and support ongoing deployment.
Click here to learn how battery storage is changing globally:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex