Supercharged: Challenges & opportunities in global battery storage markets
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage
Date Published: 5/30/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Storage
This report from Deloitte's Center for Energy Solutions on global energy storage explores eight key market drivers that are supercharging the technology, while revealing four barriers that may be impeding growth. The report suggests dynamic battery storage growth will likely continue, especially in nine countries that are aggressively reshaping energy storage markets.
"Supercharged: Challenges and opportunities in global battery storage markets" uncovers what is driving the push for energy storage and what utilities, policymakers, and other stakeholders are doing to develop storage markets and support ongoing deployment.
Click here to learn how battery storage is changing globally:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings