Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/8/2018
A new report from IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency) suggests that with the continued decline in the costs of renewables, corporate demand will continue to increase as companies seek to reduce electricity bills, hedge against future price spikes and address sustainability concerns.
The report, Corporate Sourcing of Renewables: Market and Industry Trends, shows that renewable energy sourcing by private sector companies, made possible with the right policy framework in place, can be a key factor in the world’s pursuit of a sustainable energy transformation in line with the objectives set out in the Paris Agreement.
Click here to see the numbers behind the growth of corporate RE sourcing:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex