Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/8/2018
A new report from IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency) suggests that with the continued decline in the costs of renewables, corporate demand will continue to increase as companies seek to reduce electricity bills, hedge against future price spikes and address sustainability concerns.
The report, Corporate Sourcing of Renewables: Market and Industry Trends, shows that renewable energy sourcing by private sector companies, made possible with the right policy framework in place, can be a key factor in the world’s pursuit of a sustainable energy transformation in line with the objectives set out in the Paris Agreement.
Click here to see the numbers behind the growth of corporate RE sourcing:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings