Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
Date Published: 6/11/2018
Beginning January 2018, all of the electricity from Apple's facilities worldwide are covered by renewable energy--every Apple data center, retail store, corporate office, and colocation facility in 43 countries around the world now runs on clean power.
That milestone, along with other goals reached in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy, is the result of the company's philosophy to apply the same innovation in meeting environmental objectives that goes into making their products. These achievements are highlighted in Apple's 11th annual Environmental Responsibility Report, covering fiscal year 2017.
How did Apple reach these goals? What powers their policies to invest in their own renewable energy projects and support industry-leading advances along the way? Read the report to find out:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come