Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
Date Published: 6/11/2018
Beginning January 2018, all of the electricity from Apple's facilities worldwide are covered by renewable energy--every Apple data center, retail store, corporate office, and colocation facility in 43 countries around the world now runs on clean power.
That milestone, along with other goals reached in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy, is the result of the company's philosophy to apply the same innovation in meeting environmental objectives that goes into making their products. These achievements are highlighted in Apple's 11th annual Environmental Responsibility Report, covering fiscal year 2017.
How did Apple reach these goals? What powers their policies to invest in their own renewable energy projects and support industry-leading advances along the way? Read the report to find out:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings