Infographic: GM's Operational Commitments
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/13/2018
Source: General Motors
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
As part of General Motor's 2017 Sustainability Report, released on June 12, the company included highlights of their operational commitments in a variety of areas, including goals of increasing renewable energy generation, and reducing energy intensity, carbon intensity, and water intensity by 2020.
Noting the value of a sustainable business, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, "We’ve integrated sustainability into our business strategy and core operations. A sustainable mindset and focus on environmental, social and governance issues drives long-term value."
To view GM's progress in each of these measures, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come