Infographic: GM's Operational Commitments
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/13/2018
Source: General Motors
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
As part of General Motor's 2017 Sustainability Report, released on June 12, the company included highlights of their operational commitments in a variety of areas, including goals of increasing renewable energy generation, and reducing energy intensity, carbon intensity, and water intensity by 2020.
Noting the value of a sustainable business, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, "We’ve integrated sustainability into our business strategy and core operations. A sustainable mindset and focus on environmental, social and governance issues drives long-term value."
To view GM's progress in each of these measures, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings