Infographic: GM's Operational Commitments
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/13/2018
Source: General Motors
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
As part of General Motor's 2017 Sustainability Report, released on June 12, the company included highlights of their operational commitments in a variety of areas, including goals of increasing renewable energy generation, and reducing energy intensity, carbon intensity, and water intensity by 2020.
Noting the value of a sustainable business, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, "We’ve integrated sustainability into our business strategy and core operations. A sustainable mindset and focus on environmental, social and governance issues drives long-term value."
To view GM's progress in each of these measures, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
- Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
- Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
- AWEA Corporate Buyer's Guide to Wind Energy
- Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
- One year later, companies and investors are ‘Still In’
- LEMs: An Emerging Corporate Energy Management Tool
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting