Infographic: GM's Operational Commitments
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/13/2018
Source: General Motors
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
As part of General Motor's 2017 Sustainability Report, released on June 12, the company included highlights of their operational commitments in a variety of areas, including goals of increasing renewable energy generation, and reducing energy intensity, carbon intensity, and water intensity by 2020.
Noting the value of a sustainable business, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, "We’ve integrated sustainability into our business strategy and core operations. A sustainable mindset and focus on environmental, social and governance issues drives long-term value."
To view GM's progress in each of these measures, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking