White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
Type: White Paper
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 7/25/2018
Source: Enchanted Rock
This white paper, presented by Enchanted Rock, begins with the warning that as the electric grid becomes more vulnerable to disturbances, organizations must be able to endure, minimize, and recover from disruptive power outages.
The report discusses a variety of risks to electric infrastructure to demonstrate their impact on our current electric system; the ways in which commercial, industrial, and institutional organizations suffer because of power outages, and finally, solutions to electric resiliency through backup power.
Download this white paper to explore the different options that are available, from traditional fuels to the newest technologies.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Renewable Energy Purchasing vs. Climate Goals
- The Invisible Enemy of Energy Management Programs (And 5 Steps to Beat it)
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Revisiting 4 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex