White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
Type: White Paper
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 7/25/2018
Source: Enchanted Rock
This white paper, presented by Enchanted Rock, begins with the warning that as the electric grid becomes more vulnerable to disturbances, organizations must be able to endure, minimize, and recover from disruptive power outages.
The report discusses a variety of risks to electric infrastructure to demonstrate their impact on our current electric system; the ways in which commercial, industrial, and institutional organizations suffer because of power outages, and finally, solutions to electric resiliency through backup power.
Download this white paper to explore the different options that are available, from traditional fuels to the newest technologies.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- RESF Presentation: Fifth Third Bank - 100% Renewable with a Single Solar PPA
- Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
- White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings