Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/1/2018
Source: Edison Energy, powered by Altenex
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This case study, presented by Edison Energy, powered by Altenex, details the renewables efforts made by Bloomberg L.P. — from their initial procurement of RECs in 2007 to a commitment to source 100% of electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
"Sourcing renewable electricity enables us to diversify our energy supply, reduce costs, provide a hedge against rising traditional energy costs and helps contribute to cleaner, healthier communities," explained Curtis Ravenel, Bloomberg's global head of sustainable business and finance., adding that the company's 100% goal is "part of our overall business strategy — good for the business, good for the environment."
Download the case study to explore Bloomberg's example of scaling a portfolio approach to renewables across a complex enterprise.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come