Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Solar
Date Published: 8/3/2018
Source: Yum! Brands
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Yum! Brands 2017 Global Citizenship & Sustainability Report recorded the company's 22% energy reduction compared to a 2005 baseline, saving an estimated 4.3 billion MWh of electricity. Company efforts included 40,000 energy- and water-saving technologies implemented in 2017 alone.
With more than 45,000 locations, the report notes that "restaurants are energy-intensive and open long hours, which makes energy efficiency a key part of our sustainable restaurant design. Yum! Brands shows how programs for exhaust hoods, lighting, pizza ovens, solar energy, smart devices, and smaller footprints all add up to energy efficiency at their restaurant locations around the world.
To view details on Yum! Brands' programs, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Renewable Energy Purchasing vs. Climate Goals
- The Invisible Enemy of Energy Management Programs (And 5 Steps to Beat it)
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Revisiting 4 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex