Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Solar
Date Published: 8/3/2018
Source: Yum! Brands
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Yum! Brands 2017 Global Citizenship & Sustainability Report recorded the company's 22% energy reduction compared to a 2005 baseline, saving an estimated 4.3 billion MWh of electricity. Company efforts included 40,000 energy- and water-saving technologies implemented in 2017 alone.
With more than 45,000 locations, the report notes that "restaurants are energy-intensive and open long hours, which makes energy efficiency a key part of our sustainable restaurant design. Yum! Brands shows how programs for exhaust hoods, lighting, pizza ovens, solar energy, smart devices, and smaller footprints all add up to energy efficiency at their restaurant locations around the world.
To view details on Yum! Brands' programs, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come