White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 9/26/2018
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Infographic: The Energy-Resilient City
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Walmart's inaugural ESG Report
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market