White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 9/26/2018
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Renewable Energy Purchasing vs. Climate Goals
- The Invisible Enemy of Energy Management Programs (And 5 Steps to Beat it)
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Revisiting 4 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex