White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 9/26/2018
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking
- Hershey aims to cut the carbon footprint of its chocolate with new Science-Based Target commitment
- Corporate Clean Energy Buying Surged to New Record in 2018
- Why we’re putting 1.6 million solar panels in Tennessee and Alabama
- City of Boston's improved energy management process