Webinar replay: Managing Energy Data from End-to-End
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement
Date Published: 9/19/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This webinar, sponsored by Urjanet, discusses how corporate energy managers can measure the overarching impact of enterprise-level energy management programs and drive continued value for the future.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- How Arconic, a manufacturing company, centralized utility invoice data, whole building interval data, and real-time submeter data across 157 global locations to manage energy data from end-to-end
- What insights the combined power of invoice, interval, and submeter data has enabled, and the results they have realized
- Why invoice and interval data each serve distinct use cases and how they work together
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come