Webinar replay: Managing Energy Data from End-to-End
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement
Date Published: 9/19/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This webinar, sponsored by Urjanet, discusses how corporate energy managers can measure the overarching impact of enterprise-level energy management programs and drive continued value for the future.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- How Arconic, a manufacturing company, centralized utility invoice data, whole building interval data, and real-time submeter data across 157 global locations to manage energy data from end-to-end
- What insights the combined power of invoice, interval, and submeter data has enabled, and the results they have realized
- Why invoice and interval data each serve distinct use cases and how they work together
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Infographic: The Energy-Resilient City
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Walmart's inaugural ESG Report
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market