RESF Fall Presentation: Shell's Sky Scenario
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/22/2018
Source: Shell US
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decision's Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum featured presentations addressing the theme of creating and executing RE strategies.
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Shell's Sky Scenario: Meeting the Goals of the Paris Agreement," presented as the opening keynote by Jason Klein, vice president, US Energy Transition Strategy.
Klein outlined a series of scenarios created by Shell as a way of exploring alternative futures for energy, including one for a possible energy mix for a net-zero emissions world.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot