Webinar replay: Trends in Community Solar w/an Update on Illinois
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 1/18/2019
Source: Clearway Energy Group
Primary Topic: Solar
This webinar, sponsored by Clearway Energy Group, presents a discussion of community solar, one of the fastest growing segments of the industry. The concept of subscribing to a neighborhood solar farm is appealing to both public and private entities where traditional behind-the-meter solar development is a challenge, especially with the strong economic value proposition that community solar generally presents.
Attend this informative webinar to hear industry experts discuss the rapid growth in community solar and specific trends in active community solar markets, including:
- Differences across active community solar markets (Minnesota and Massachusetts)
- Evolution of the Massachusetts community solar market, currently in its 2nd iteration (SREC II -> SMART)
- An update on Illinois, a developing community solar market
For renewable energy buyers, community solar is an important opportunity that should be considered in creating your optimal energy portfolio.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking