RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 10/29/2018
Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions' Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Patrick Leonard, Starbucks' manager of energy and resource management, outlines the company's steps towards its public goal to invest in 100% renewable energy to power operations globally by 2020. A focus on partner connection, alignment of RE and electricity sourcing in key markets, and additionality all contribute to Starbucks' aspiration to offer "sustainable coffee, served sustainably."
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex