RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 10/29/2018
Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions' Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Patrick Leonard, Starbucks' manager of energy and resource management, outlines the company's steps towards its public goal to invest in 100% renewable energy to power operations globally by 2020. A focus on partner connection, alignment of RE and electricity sourcing in key markets, and additionality all contribute to Starbucks' aspiration to offer "sustainable coffee, served sustainably."
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
3 emerging trends uncovered during ENGIE Insight’s Coast to Coast Sustainability Tour.
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Drive Innovation and Clean Energy
- RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex
- You’ve set your sustainability goals. Now what?
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there