RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 10/29/2018
Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions' Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Patrick Leonard, Starbucks' manager of energy and resource management, outlines the company's steps towards its public goal to invest in 100% renewable energy to power operations globally by 2020. A focus on partner connection, alignment of RE and electricity sourcing in key markets, and additionality all contribute to Starbucks' aspiration to offer "sustainable coffee, served sustainably."
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot