RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 10/29/2018
Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions' Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Patrick Leonard, Starbucks' manager of energy and resource management, outlines the company's steps towards its public goal to invest in 100% renewable energy to power operations globally by 2020. A focus on partner connection, alignment of RE and electricity sourcing in key markets, and additionality all contribute to Starbucks' aspiration to offer "sustainable coffee, served sustainably."
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking