RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 10/29/2018
Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions' Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Patrick Leonard, Starbucks' manager of energy and resource management, outlines the company's steps towards its public goal to invest in 100% renewable energy to power operations globally by 2020. A focus on partner connection, alignment of RE and electricity sourcing in key markets, and additionality all contribute to Starbucks' aspiration to offer "sustainable coffee, served sustainably."
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum