White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 11/2/2018
Source: Duke Energy One
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This white paper, presented by Duke Energy One, notes that the evolution of outsourcing offers companies more opportunities and competitive advantages than ever before. However, the outsourcing of energy systems presents particular challenges.
In defining three trends that could drive disruption in energy systems - velocity, vector, and virtualization - this report explores the options of self-service, managed services, and integrated energy solutions to meet these challenges.
Download this white paper to explore which option is best suited for your company:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking