White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 11/2/2018
Source: Duke Energy One
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This white paper, presented by Duke Energy One, notes that the evolution of outsourcing offers companies more opportunities and competitive advantages than ever before. However, the outsourcing of energy systems presents particular challenges.
In defining three trends that could drive disruption in energy systems - velocity, vector, and virtualization - this report explores the options of self-service, managed services, and integrated energy solutions to meet these challenges.
Download this white paper to explore which option is best suited for your company:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum