White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 11/2/2018
Source: Duke Energy One
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This white paper, presented by Duke Energy One, notes that the evolution of outsourcing offers companies more opportunities and competitive advantages than ever before. However, the outsourcing of energy systems presents particular challenges.
In defining three trends that could drive disruption in energy systems - velocity, vector, and virtualization - this report explores the options of self-service, managed services, and integrated energy solutions to meet these challenges.
Download this white paper to explore which option is best suited for your company:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum