White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 11/2/2018
Source: Duke Energy One
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This white paper, presented by Duke Energy One, notes that the evolution of outsourcing offers companies more opportunities and competitive advantages than ever before. However, the outsourcing of energy systems presents particular challenges.
In defining three trends that could drive disruption in energy systems - velocity, vector, and virtualization - this report explores the options of self-service, managed services, and integrated energy solutions to meet these challenges.
Download this white paper to explore which option is best suited for your company:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot