White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 11/2/2018
Source: Duke Energy One
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This white paper, presented by Duke Energy One, notes that the evolution of outsourcing offers companies more opportunities and competitive advantages than ever before. However, the outsourcing of energy systems presents particular challenges.
In defining three trends that could drive disruption in energy systems - velocity, vector, and virtualization - this report explores the options of self-service, managed services, and integrated energy solutions to meet these challenges.
Download this white paper to explore which option is best suited for your company:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
3 emerging trends uncovered during ENGIE Insight’s Coast to Coast Sustainability Tour.
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Drive Innovation and Clean Energy
- RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex
- You’ve set your sustainability goals. Now what?
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there