RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/7/2018
Source: Kohler Co.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
"Kohler's journey in RE sourcing" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Nathan Nissen, principal engineer, sustainability at Kohler Co., in conversation with Hans Royal, director, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric, explores Kohler's sustainability initiatives, including the company's recent purchase of 100 MW annually, which is equal to their total U.S. and Canadian demand and part of their commitment to net zero in greenhouse gas emissions by 2035.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum