RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/7/2018
Source: Kohler Co.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
"Kohler's journey in RE sourcing" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Nathan Nissen, principal engineer, sustainability at Kohler Co., in conversation with Hans Royal, director, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric, explores Kohler's sustainability initiatives, including the company's recent purchase of 100 MW annually, which is equal to their total U.S. and Canadian demand and part of their commitment to net zero in greenhouse gas emissions by 2035.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot