RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/7/2018
Source: Kohler Co.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
"Kohler's journey in RE sourcing" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Nathan Nissen, principal engineer, sustainability at Kohler Co., in conversation with Hans Royal, director, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric, explores Kohler's sustainability initiatives, including the company's recent purchase of 100 MW annually, which is equal to their total U.S. and Canadian demand and part of their commitment to net zero in greenhouse gas emissions by 2035.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking