Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 11/28/2018
Source: Encycle Corporation
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While HVAC is a typical commercial building's biggest energy consumer, the lack of financially attractive options has hindered efficiency efforts in recent years. The design of HVAC rooftop units (RTUs) and building controls pose inherent limitations that result in energy waste and excessive peak demand.
This white paper, presented by Encycle Corporation, provides insight into Swarn Logic®, a patented cloud-based system that maximizes the efficiency of multi-rooftop units (RTUs), especially across multiple locations, by creating a network of smart RTUs . The report features a look at how one big box retailer achieved significant reductions in HVAC-related electricity consumption and peak demand.
Read this white paper to explore how the adoption of IoT-enabled technologies and services can lead to dramatic savings.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Renewable Energy Purchasing vs. Climate Goals
- The Invisible Enemy of Energy Management Programs (And 5 Steps to Beat it)
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Revisiting 4 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex