Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 11/28/2018
Source: Encycle Corporation
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While HVAC is a typical commercial building's biggest energy consumer, the lack of financially attractive options has hindered efficiency efforts in recent years. The design of HVAC rooftop units (RTUs) and building controls pose inherent limitations that result in energy waste and excessive peak demand.
This white paper, presented by Encycle Corporation, provides insight into Swarn Logic®, a patented cloud-based system that maximizes the efficiency of multi-rooftop units (RTUs), especially across multiple locations, by creating a network of smart RTUs . The report features a look at how one big box retailer achieved significant reductions in HVAC-related electricity consumption and peak demand.
Read this white paper to explore how the adoption of IoT-enabled technologies and services can lead to dramatic savings.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot