Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/10/2018
Source: Schneider Electric
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
To date, the majority of offsite corporate PPAs have been relatively large in size. However, smaller buyers--or even larger buyers looking for smaller projects--are an emerging customer class among corporate PPAs.
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, introduces the fundamental concepts of PPAs, examines the opportunities and challenges presented by collaborative smaller sized or aggregated transaction, and provides practical recommendations for buyers interested in pursuing these types of PPA structures.
Download this white paper to "join the club" and explore collaborative offsite PPA structures:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs