Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/10/2018
Source: Schneider Electric
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
To date, the majority of offsite corporate PPAs have been relatively large in size. However, smaller buyers--or even larger buyers looking for smaller projects--are an emerging customer class among corporate PPAs.
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, introduces the fundamental concepts of PPAs, examines the opportunities and challenges presented by collaborative smaller sized or aggregated transaction, and provides practical recommendations for buyers interested in pursuing these types of PPA structures.
Download this white paper to "join the club" and explore collaborative offsite PPA structures:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot