Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/10/2018
Source: Schneider Electric
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
To date, the majority of offsite corporate PPAs have been relatively large in size. However, smaller buyers--or even larger buyers looking for smaller projects--are an emerging customer class among corporate PPAs.
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, introduces the fundamental concepts of PPAs, examines the opportunities and challenges presented by collaborative smaller sized or aggregated transaction, and provides practical recommendations for buyers interested in pursuing these types of PPA structures.
Download this white paper to "join the club" and explore collaborative offsite PPA structures:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking