Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/17/2018
Source: EDF Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, will provide an overview of the emerging trend of buyer aggregation. Not every major energy buyer is able to take down a significant volume of renewable energy to secure the lowest pricing. Enter the aggregation model - where buyers combine their individual renewable energy goals to increase their overall buying power and tap into the price advantages of a large renewable energy purchase.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading buyers of renewables and utilities are creating opportunities for more buyers to source renewables. You’ll also learn how you can pursue an aggregated renewable energy purchase and gain an understanding of the challenges and keys to a successful collaboration.
Featured speakers include:
- Joby Carlson, director, global sustainability at Walmart
- Pete Nettles, renewable energy planning manager at Georgia Power.
- Caroline Mead, associate director of origination, EDF Renewables
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook
- Facebook's U.S. Renewable Energy Impact Study
- Goldman Sachs 2020 Sustainability Report