Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/17/2018
Source: EDF Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, will provide an overview of the emerging trend of buyer aggregation. Not every major energy buyer is able to take down a significant volume of renewable energy to secure the lowest pricing. Enter the aggregation model - where buyers combine their individual renewable energy goals to increase their overall buying power and tap into the price advantages of a large renewable energy purchase.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading buyers of renewables and utilities are creating opportunities for more buyers to source renewables. You’ll also learn how you can pursue an aggregated renewable energy purchase and gain an understanding of the challenges and keys to a successful collaboration.
Featured speakers include:
- Joby Carlson, director, global sustainability at Walmart
- Pete Nettles, renewable energy planning manager at Georgia Power.
- Caroline Mead, associate director of origination, EDF Renewables
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking